There are many benefits of operating your business from Durham Precinct
- 24/7 Precinct security
- Access to super-fast fibre broadband from all sites, temporary or fixed
- Ample off street and on street parking
- Precinct marketing included - Social Media, Shopper reviews, Influencer reviews, Paid advertising and Promotional Events
- Weekly and monthly Destination Precinct Events to promote businesses and experience the Precinct - Bike events, Hākarimata Challenge, Experience Durham, Dinner on Durham, and many others that will work with the Precinct businesses to profile offerings and draw custom to the Precinct
- Precinct Partnerships - Becoming a part of a group of like-minded business owners who are driven to succeed and want to see the best for our town and our people. Includes help to grow your business by providing initial free access to business advisors. All of us succeeding together.
- No dollar stores, no bakeries and no dairies, alongside prioritisation of local businesses, products and services wherever possible
- Committed landlords who also operate a successful business within Ngāruawāhia
- Experienced local property manager, knows our place, knows our people and knows the job
- Commitment to rectifying issues within 24 hours wherever possible.
We'd love to chat with you!