- The Shed on Durham will be constructed in a style that reflects the heritage of the street and the refurbished vintage buildings on the street (see images above).
- The ground floor will be 10m X 20m with bathroom and shower facilities for use by the patrons and tenants (see floorplan, measurements are approx).
- The Shed will have a large roller door access at the rear as well as double door access from the rear.
- From the road frontage it will contain a large overhanging verandah and three large double colonial style French doors for customer access.
- The size of the floor minus the bathroom area will be around 190m², which can be leased as a whole or shared space for complementary retailers. We see this building as possibly being a tourism and/or health and wellness business hub that helps to promote and enhance the exceptional beauty that our town and surrounds have to offer.
- Upstairs in the Shed, there will be two 70m2 office spaces, one to the left of the centre atrium and one to the right. Each 70m² includes 3 offices and a larger 4th office or meeting room. They will each include their own shower and toilet facilities and kitchenette and will be well suited to professional offices or commercial business premises.
To find out more about this exciting project and talk about how we could work together to get your business positioned at The Shed on Durham contact Amy on 027 2088 490 or email@example.com.